upgrade the last of us gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

upgrade the last of us gamepack

Postby tavikki » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi.

Is anybody up for upgrading the tlou gamepack? Add adjustable quick scope, auto reload and adjustable faster reload. Ill pay for it, or support the forum of somekind
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: upgrade the last of us gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:33 am

I'm not sure of the MODs you listed are possible on the Last of Us game. if it is, sure we can upgrade the gamepack, no need for extra payment. My suggestion is: load a gamepack that has this MODs, such any CoD Gamepack and test with the Las of Us. Please keep us updated about your results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:14 pm

We used to have the ability to do faster firing rate for some guns, but that was patched. I have never heard of quick scoping in this game either. As for an auto reload function, are you referring to having your gun reload every time you stop aiming? That would not be difficult to add and could be useful for some users. As it pertains to the other modifications you have mentioned, do you have any video of some kind of glitch that I'm unaware of?
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby tavikki » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Hey.

No im not sure if it is possible to have quick scope, just read about it in other games and thought it is a cool feature. Also i have seen a couple of players that scopes their rifle super fast. Regarding the fast reload yes im thinking of a auto reload when stop aiming. In addition to this it would be perfect with a new button switch, many players like to shoot of a revolver shot if they miss the headshot with the rifle. Many times it is not recomended to try switching because we need to let the left stick go, so my suggestion is to add a b/t switch with d-pad right and L3
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby tavikki » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:25 pm

is it possible to have faster reload? So that the rifle, frontier and tactical will reload faster
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:02 am

@tavikki,

There are no methods to make any of the guns reload any faster. Since the patch they installed in March, they fixed the glitches in the game that would allow you to reload the hunting rifle, frontier rifle, and shorty faster. See their patch notes here -- http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/ ... p/45071087

With the Titan One, we are only able to manipulate the controller buttons for the game. If there were some kind of button combination that would be exploitable for these weapons, then it would be possible. Unfortunately, there is nothing like this in the game since they have been mindful and fixed all of these issues.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:19 am

New here, have had a Titan one for quite some time and can't get a hang of programming scripts altogether but the game packs are more than satisfactory for what I use. I digress, I thought of a great feature to add to the last of us game pack. Would it be possible to script a macro where you ADS with your primary gun and it will fire as soon as possible without pressing r2 (or r1 depending on controls), then while still holding down the ads button, you switch guns and fire off your secondary weapon for a quick 1-2 combo? And finally, is there a way to add this to the game pack itself?
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 am

I did something like that before. I had it activate when I fired my primary weapon. It would fire and then switch to the secondary weapon and start rapid firing. I found it a lot more annoying than beneficial. We could write a custom script for you to try out to see if you like it. You want the following sequence of events to happen by simply pressing the ADS button?

ADS (L1 / L2) button does the following:
give you just enough time to aim in and then automatically fire the gun
give you just enough time to fire the gun and then automatically switch to your secondary
give you just enough time to switch and then automatically fire the secondary gun

Sounds like you're trying to use the hunting rifle and revolver... is that correct?
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:33 am

Right on the money, although I'd be more for using a frontier rifle just so that I have more ammo to work with along with the fact that my view won't be so skewed from switching to a scope to over the shoulder. Sure the hunting rifle does more damage, but the combo is the same for the frontier which is generally a body shot weapon.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 am

What system are you using? What controller are you using? And finally, what do you have the trigger settings set at (L1 / R1 or L2 / R2)?

I can time this out when I get a moment tomorrow evening.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device