TitanOne Solo?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TitanOne Solo?

Postby lokirevamped » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Are there plans on creating a TitanOne\Another-Device that does not require a computer for attachments? I would love to see a device that allowed me to use my Sony Nav and Logitech G502 without having to be connected to a computer, all while running scripts\game-packs and real time configurable through say a phone app, or a computer for configuration purpose only. I saw a thread where J2K stated he wants to make TGMC (True-Game-Mechanic-Calculations) for games, this would allow us to have a 1-1 true game look\move mechanics, I would love to see all of this come out and soon, would hate to wait year(s).
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: TitanOne Solo?

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:43 pm

yeap! We do have plans for that! nothing that will substitute Titan One, more like a big brother of Titan One. I just need have all requests/needs/promises for Titan One fulfilled to dedicate time for this project.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: TitanOne Solo?

Postby lokirevamped » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Support J2K wrote:yeap! We do have plans for that! nothing that will substitute Titan One, more like a big brother of Titan One. I just need have all requests/needs/promises for Titan One fulfilled to dedicate time for this project.

Thank You, I will continue to enjoy my TitanOne until his Big-Brother comes home.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Titan One Device