Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

Postby FiRE » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:54 am

Hi! I have 3 quick questions regarding the Titan One:
1): Can you keep your keyboard and mouse plugged into the computer and still have them being connected to the Titan One to play on console?
2): Can you mod a controller using the Titan one and use it without using another controller? Like if I just wanted to mod one controller and use it, would that be possible?
3): Do you think the Titan One is worth it?
Thanks! (I know I'm probably missing some big thing that obviously said the answer, but I can't seem to find it.)
FiRE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

Postby Prototype » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 am

Hello and welcome to our forums. I would say yes yes and yes but i will explain you why.

1) The support for Keyboard and Mouse is provided by MaxAim DI plugin. The MaxAim DI plugin captures the keyboard and mouse input from your PC, converts these inputs according to a layout you set and, through the Titan One device, sends your commands to console.

2) You don't mod the controller, here is the power of the Titan One, the Titan One IS the mod! Yes of course you can use only one controller.

3) The Titan One is the best device i've ever seen in console world! It does everything you can imagine... and more ! :)
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Re: Keyboard and Mouse on xbox one

Postby FiRE » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:00 am

Thanks! :innocent_smile_1:
FiRE
Private First Class
Private First Class