XB1 controller with PS4 Pro

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

XB1 controller with PS4 Pro

Postby usa98j30t4 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 am

I am very frustrated. I am using a T1 with a PS4 Pro. I turn it on and it never goes to 'AU" , the lights on the T1 run up and down. I plug in my PS4 controller and it goes to "0". I then plug in my XB1 controller and it works for a while, then all of a sudden, the XB1 controller becomes completely unresponsive. I have to unplug everything and start over.

I have the device set with the PS4 to do the authentication every ten minutes (or whatever the setting is). Why does the "AU" prompt no longer appear? Is my setup incorrect? I am looking to get the XB1 Razer Wolverine over the holidays and I would love it to work with my PS4 Pro.......
usa98j30t4
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: XB1 controller with PS4 Pro

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 am

The AU does not show if the option "PS4 partial crossover support" is enabled.

For full crossover on PS4 the Titan Two is recommended. However, with the Titan One your XB1 controller should work if the option "PS4 partial crossover support" is enabled.

When your controller becomes unresponsive, does the PS4 pop a message saying the controller was disconnected and then connected again?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby usa98j30t4 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:35 pm

No. The XBOX light shuts off and it does nothing. Sometimes, I will be playing and the the controller will go unresponsive with the gun just moving on its own......I have two T1's and love them. Are the T2's fully tested and functional? Can you direct me to the site to order? I am positive I have the partial crossover enabled. I will double check. Thank you.

I should add that it will work at times and I will get the animated controller in the left hand corner with my name every ten minutes and it will disappear after about a second.....and I reconnect.......

I may take the T1 out of my XB1 and configure it for the PS4 and test........

I noticed some differences between the two T1's (I played a couple if matches with the other T1 and had no issues).....
I have matched the settings on the two T1's and will monitor. Thank you for you continued awesome support....TITAN RULES!!!!!
usa98j30t4

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:42 am

Thank you for you message and support. The Titan Two is currently out-of-stock and more units should available by Dec 10th.

Related with the disconnection issue, have you tested with another USB cable? the one that connects the controller to the Titan One. It is relatively common intermittent connection issues as you described to be related with a bad cable.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby savour » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:57 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for you message and support. The Titan Two is currently out-of-stock and more units should available by Dec 10th.

Related with the disconnection issue, have you tested with another USB cable? the one that connects the controller to the Titan One. It is relatively common intermittent connection issues as you described to be related with a bad cable.

I don't see any more Titan Twos available at any of the retailers and when I click shop now that is the only option.

I am also having the disconnect issue and tried to use the maxaim plugin while connected to my laptop for a permanent solution but that disconnects also. Is there a video that shows how to correctly configure this on a PS4 so that disconnect issue never happens? Destiny pauses everything shows a disconnect window and is very disruptive when trying to do PVP.
savour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:07 am

savour wrote:I am also having the disconnect issue and tried to use the maxaim plugin while connected to my laptop for a permanent solution but that disconnects also. Is there a video that shows how to correctly configure this on a PS4 so that disconnect issue never happens? Destiny pauses everything shows a disconnect window and is very disruptive when trying to do PVP.

With the Titan One you can use the MaxAim DI for crossover play with Xbox controllers. The Xbox controller must be connected to the computer, and the Ps4 controller on the Titan One. The MaxAim DI plugin captures the xbox controller input from your PC, converts these inputs according to a layout you set and, through the Titan One device, sends your commands to console.

For example, the connections required to use on PS4:

(1) Titan One on PS4
(2) Titan One on PC (mini-USB cable)
(3) PS4 controller on Titan One
(4) Xbox One controller on PC

On PC, launch Gtuner and open the MaxAim plugin. MaxAim documentation:
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/maxai ... cation.htm
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device