Question before buying

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Question before buying

Postby layzMich3l » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:35 am

Hey guys, I am a Xim4 user and I am thinking about getting the Titan One for the scripts and macros that can be done with it. It came across my mind since right now I am playing Fortnite on the Xbox One and wanted to how I can make my experience even more fun.. Going through the forums didn't find lots of stuff about Fortnite, only few topics, which most of them are old and not that active anymore.. I wanted to make sure (from other fortnite players) that their are some macros/scripts to see that still work
layzMich3l
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Question before buying

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Thank you for your interest on the Titan One.

There is a very cool script made by PabloScripts for Fortnite:

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w243

It is for the Titan Two device, though.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby layzMich3l » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Well, that sucks haha I ordered a Titan One today.. Nothing else for the Titan One device? I saw a reply of yours on this topic, since there is no official "Fortnite" topic I am trying to find things all over. Do you know if these still work? Also a guy said there
"The Scoping In & Out is how the script abuses the aim assist..." and I saw a video of one Skywalker using that on Fortnite and it's amazing, but he is selling it which is a bummer... and my last question is hen looking at the script you put there it's configured with PS buttons, do I need to change them accordingly to Xbox One buttons?

Thank you so much
layzMich3l
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:44 pm

I believe this still works, the topic is not too old. :smile0517:

For the PS4 references, the XB1 and PS4 GPC designators are equivalent, not matting using one or the other. After compiling those are converted to the same numeric value.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby layzMich3l » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Thank you for your answer my friend, you are quick haha... Now for the few last questions I won't be taking anymore of your time.. 
I am reading a bit about the Titan One here to be ready to use it when it gets to me (can't wait haha) already read about pairing it with the Xim4, will I have any trouble running scripts/game packs? Also, I tried searching for a tutorial on how to use scripts that are posted here and couldn't find anything related, thisis the only thing I found.. so if you could redirect me in the right directions it'll be amazing. Thanks
layzMich3l
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:02 pm

layzMich3l wrote: will I have any trouble running scripts/game packs?

In general scripts and gamepacks will work with XIM4. There are few exception, such as the anti-recoil. There are, however, anti-recoil scripts made specially for XIM4. :smile0517:

layzMich3l wrote:Also, I tried searching for a tutorial on how to use scripts that are posted here and couldn't find anything related, thisis the only thing I found.. so if you could redirect me in the right directions it'll be amazing. Thanks

The basic steps to load a script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel;
2) Make any necessary change on the code and save the script;
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel;
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot;
5) Click on the "Program Device" button;
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes;

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device