Weapon Hotkey Script

GPC script programming for Titan Two device. Code examples, how to, questions, requests.

Moderators: The_Rabid_Taco, pablosscripts, bonefisher

Re: Weapon Hotkey Script

Postby pkmoney » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:32 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
pkmoney wrote:I tried using this script on the Nintendo Switch. When I use it, it bugs everything out and inverts my WASD, overriding the switch input translator. When I test and debug the input translator, everything becomes normal but the script doesn't run. When I load the memory slot, the input translator gets overridden and I can't move and it's glitchy.

this is intriguing. This code does not make any changes on the Input Translator. Did you used it alone or added to some other script file you have?

I only used the input translator and the script you posted on this thread.
pkmoney
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Nstarnoe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Pick axe, build, pick axe will reset weapon selection.

I have made a reasonable well functioning script with weapon hotkeys, but it very difficult as you have to keep track of pick axe and build selection as well the timings, eg if selecting weapon 3 it is 6 key presses with waits in between.

In fast build fights you will most likely press buttons faster than the script = messing it up.

If interested I’ll post my script and be very happy about suggestions as to how to make it “fast click” proof
Nstarnoe
Private
Private

Postby Intrickit27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 pm

That would be awesome once it's polished! Hopefully one of these guys can tackle the problem.
Intrickit27
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to GPC Script Programming (Titan Two)