Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:40 am

Scheucher wrote:1. Is it possible to configure it twice on the Gtuner AIR or will it be overwritten when I download a second Universal Gamepack?

2. Can I edit already existing Gamepacks (are on memory slot 4 and 5) in the Gtuner AIR app? Didn´t found a button to edit them.

Answered on Discord :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Fenria » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:36 pm

I kinda found a weird glitch where the "fade" effect that occurs when the "Scanning for Titan Two" box shows up doesn't go away, and can in fact result in a stacking effect.

As far as I can tell, it occurs when "auto connect" is on, and it fails to connect to the Titan Two.
There doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of it without restarting the app, and if the "Connect" button is used, but fails to connect as well, the effect seems to stack.

The normal "fade" effect:

The effect having stacked, and in an area it shouldn't be:
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:05 am

Thank you Fenria for reporting this issue. This is a bug in the Qt framework used by Gtuner Air. We should have this fixed in the next Gtuner Air release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenria » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:34 pm

I'm glad I could help.

Ah, also, I thought of something that was related to my request about adding in a way for Gtuner air to only update the configs and restart the script, and how you said you could have it run a bytecode check to determine if both the bytecode and config should be replaced, or just the config.

Is it possible for Gtuner Air to read the persistent memory as well as write to it?

If it is, would it be possible to have a "Sync" button for the config screen that causes Gtuner Air to update the current script config window with the settings from the script on the Titan Two, assuming that same bytecode check is run first and it confirms that both bytecodes are the same?
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:47 am

Fenria wrote:If it is, would it be possible to have a "Sync" button for the config screen that causes Gtuner Air to update the current script config window with the settings from the script on the Titan Two, assuming that same bytecode check is run first and it confirms that both bytecodes are the same?

Yes, this is possible. I have just annotated you suggestion to be implemented. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fenria » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Thank you as well J2Kbr.

The Titan Two, Gtuner IV, and Gtuner Air wouldn't exist without you, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop and improve.
Fenria
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AhmedEgg » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:32 pm

AhmedEgg wrote:Last question, can i use a Bluetooth adapter like this one to connect my phone and edit the titan instead of buying the official bt module?
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiv ... way&sr=8-3

Is there an official response to this question?
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:35 pm

AhmedEgg wrote:
AhmedEgg wrote:Last question, can i use a Bluetooth adapter like this one to connect my phone and edit the titan instead of buying the official bt module?
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receiv ... way&sr=8-3

Is there an official response to this question?

You'll need the Bluetooth module.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby AhmedEgg » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Oh okay , thank you <3
AhmedEgg
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Pianist » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:05 am

Hi guys,

in January I bought the T2 + the Expansion Kit. I just want to say thank you to this great work on the APP.

It is so easy to program everything with my iPad.I love to live adjust everything with my iPad while gaming. No PC/laptop needed for that.

I can really recommended the Bluetooth Kit and the App for everyone who mant to make live changes via Phone/Tablet without having PC/laptop turned on.
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support