Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Tunerboi wrote:Hi, Just wondering with Android how do I delete something from a slot, I have the same thing in slot four and five yet it doesn't allow me to have different settings in each. Also having an issue where it just seem to keep one profile downloaded, so in the download section I can't see any other profiles, any idea why that is?

The concept with Gtuner Air is not related with the device's memory slots. You can have the same Script/Gamepack downloaded in the App Library multiple times, each with a distinct configuration. Then using the smartphone/tablet to switch between one or the other. In essence, the Library within Gtuner Air works much like the memory slots on the device.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby teddy18 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:49 am

The App Needs an Update IT have to Supports Deadzone and curve adjustment
Then will BE the t2 a great device please Guys do that i hate that to make configs ob the PC for mk
teddy18
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:29 pm

The next update for Gtuner Air is planned soon after the public release of 1.08 update for Gtuner IV / Titan Two. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support