Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:00 pm

MK1983 wrote:I‘ve just tried the adapter and it works perfect! Thanks alot again and keep Up the amazing work you do!
All the best!

:smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Reyeston » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:48 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
MK1983 wrote:Hi all together! First off all thanks to J2Kbr for the great support! The wireless connection works really good over all. The only thing I realized is that pressing the Xbox button have no effect in the wireless connection. Neither at the console nor at the pc connected to gtuner. Best regards!

Thank you for the feedback.

I have just tested a Elite controller and an updated S controller using the Wireless Adapter. Both reported the Xbox button as expected.

Could you please give more details of your case:

- What is the controller you are using?
- Bluetooth or with Wireless Adapter?

I have the same issue. I'm using the elite V2 with the most recent Xbox wireless adapter. Sometimes the Xbox button does not register and when it does, it goes to the "Turn off console" menu instead of the normal HOME one. Is almost like the press is being registered as a "Long press" instead of a "click/fast press"
Reyeston
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:55 am

Reyeston wrote:I have the same issue. I'm using the elite V2 with the most recent Xbox wireless adapter. Sometimes the Xbox button does not register and when it does, it goes to the "Turn off console" menu instead of the normal HOME one. Is almost like the press is being registered as a "Long press" instead of a "click/fast press"

Welcome to our forums.

Does this behavior can also be noticed on Gtuner's Device Monitor?

It also happens if the controller is connected wired?

Are you running any script when this happens? If yes, could you please test without any scripts.

Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:00 pm

If your using my Modern Warfare MODzPACK then the xbox button is use to control modz with a quick tap the led turn white so you can turn mods on or off! if you press pass 250 milliseconds then you get regular use of the button!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:35 pm

bonefisher wrote:If your using my Modern Warfare MODzPACK then the xbox button is use to control modz with a quick tap the led turn white so you can turn mods on or off! if you press pass 250 milliseconds then you get regular use of the button!

yes, this was my first guess of what is happening on his case.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gky99 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:52 am

It seems KMG capture can not capture the Xbox button on the controller. Is it a bug or just limited by the system?
gky99
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:32 am

gky99 wrote:It seems KMG capture can not capture the Xbox button on the controller. Is it a bug or just limited by the system?

This is a limitation of the Windows API for Xbox controllers.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby squarezebra » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Is this beta available for macOS?
squarezebra
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:01 am

Yes
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby 8086 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:17 am

1) Is there consensus on whether bluetooth or the Xbox One wireless adapter is a better choice. I have bluetooth working fine (T2 w/ PS4). Any advantage to purchasing and going with the wireless adapter instead (lag, reliability, stability, sleep/wake)?

2) The "feel" of my ES2 sticks is quite different to what I'm used to on my Dualshock sticks. I think I'll need to turn the sensitivity up (in Fortnite, I'm using it to play Fortnite). I am using the default linear "1.0" conversion curve. Would anyone recommend using anything other than the default curve and options with ES2 on a PS4.

Do the sticks with ES2 + T2 + PS4 by default feel like a standard ES2 + Xbox (therefore I should just get accustomed to the new feel)? I have never actually used an ES2 or ES1 on Xbox. Or should I do some curve adjustment to make it feel as it "should". I'm happy to re-learn the feel of sticks in my switch from Dualshock to ES2, I just want to make sure I have the right starting point and this weird feeling is just the "normal" baseline feel of a standard ES2 on Xbox.
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements