Faulty Titan One?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Faulty Titan One?

Postby mkdll » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello.
I think I got a faulty Titan One. I received it a couple of days ago but I was busy with my job so I could use it just yesterday. I followed the tutorials and I managed to use a GamePack with sucess, everything was working fine but today when I plugged it to my Xbox One in the display just appears "E 1" in that order. I though it could be a software error so I tried to plug it in my PC and when it's plugged it just keep saying the "E 1". I tried the reset button, but the display just turns off and then it cames back to the E 1.
Gtuner doesn't even recognize it.
Any help would be appreciated. :(
mkdll
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Faulty Titan One?

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Try plugging it in to your PC through the PC Prog port on the side, then use a paper clip to press the reset on the back and put it in programming mode. The display should change to "P". Then try to update the firmware and see if it works normally.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby mkdll » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 am

I managed to enter P mode by clicking several times the reset button, but Gtuner doesn't recognize it yet, neither Windows, it just says "Unknown Device", and if I disconnect it and plug it back it displays "E, 1" again.
mkdll
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:30 am

I think E1 might actually refer to a hardware fault and E2 is the firmware. @J2Kbr will be on in the morning, he will probably have some troubleshooting steps to try to diagnose the issue. Sorry I couldn't be more help but i'll make sure he see's this thread.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 am

You are right ... E1 is hardware fault.

@ mkdll : Please contact Extreme-Mods for a replacement.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mkdll » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 am

I bought it through eBay to jwmii2 (from my little research here, he's Extreme-Mods), I message him and he said he will sent a replacement to me.
Thank you guys.
mkdll
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:21 am

mkdll wrote:I bought it through eBay to jwmii2 (from my little research here, he's Extreme-Mods), I message him and he said he will sent a replacement to me.
Thank you guys.

No problem! :joia:
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to Titan One Device