Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for the Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Moderators: The_Rabid_Taco, pablosscripts, bonefisher

Re: Call of Duty - QoL (Quality of Life) Pack

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:01 am

nutsnbolts wrote:This one I have solved. You are correct, i had it binded to multiple things so I can see how it would try to activate it. Thanks for this one. I doubled checked my mappings and I did have multiple things setup for that one button which made it go wacky.

Ok great to hear you have this fixed. So just to make sure you have this setup right:

1) If you want a stim toggle button, map LB and dpad left to the same button. This will cause menu navigation issues, so;

2) Create a dedicated LB mapping on a separate button for general menu navigation.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 am

nutsnbolts wrote:One more thing, If I'm using a XIM connected the following:

Mouse, G13, Controller connected to XIM Hub - > Connected to T2 -> T2 connected to Xbox, which input method should i be using?

I would assume mouse and keyboard but I just want to make sure.

It's all to do with how I've optimised movement.

How are you moving? If you're using the analogue stick to move, then choose the first option. If you use the keys on your G13 to navigate then use the second option.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

pablosscripts
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pablosscripts » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

UPDATE v7.05: I have added some additional guidance text to the XIM dual mappings "Advanced XIM Settings" section to help users better understand how to set them up correctly. I have also changed the Rapid Fire Alt Toggle flag so it now defaults to TRUE instead of FALSE. This can still be changed in the Interactive Configurator of course, but I wanted to return it to its original state by default to avoid confusing long time users of my script.

pablosscripts
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SweatyPapi » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:57 pm

I was wondering if you had time to add some things to this script!
(If you can add a off option for these like the Rapid Alt Toggle that would be great. If you can also lead us to where we can see this script it would be awesome as well so I can try to add these other ones myself on top of your nice QOL script)

1. I have a snaking code from Bonefisher that can be nice to add:
pragma METAINFO("snake", 1, 0, "bonefisher")

main
{
// hold crouch button for 1 second to toggle on.
// fire trigger or ads trigger to cancel turn off.
static bool snake;
if(event_release(BUTTON_15) && time_active(BUTTON_15) > 1000)
{
snake = 1;
}
if(snake == 1)
{
combo_run(Snaking);
}
if(get_actual(BUTTON_5) || get_actual(BUTTON_8))
{
snake = 0;
}
}
combo Snaking
{
set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.0);
wait(600);
set_val(STICK_2_Y, -100.0);
set_val(BUTTON_9, 100.0);
wait(180);
}

2. The ADS Abuse in the game pack. ONE thing you would need to edit is basically when the option is ADS only, it will stop it while firing. The Game pack keeps doing the ads abuse even when firing with that option.

3. A mod if you tap melee twice it will shot punch and if you do it press slide and melee it will perform a slide shot punch.
SweatyPapi
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:09 am

Sorry Papi, my focus is on quality of life improvements, I have zero interest in exploits. Aim abuse makes me cringe. I don't have any issue with people doing this in their own scripts and I've never said a negative word about them in this forum because IMO people are free to do what they want but I'm not interested in supporting them in my scripts.

pablosscripts
Colonel
Colonel

Postby SweatyPapi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Hey Pablo! I have a fellow ximmer that plays inverted, can you make it so it is possible to do the Anti Recoil Inverted?
SweatyPapi
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby SweatyPapi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:43 pm

And also, Can you make the Slide script and the Auto Sprint script Public for Xim Users. Others do not work well like these scripts that you have on xim and it would be a big help to us to add them to customized T2 scripts we have. I am not requesting entire script to be public, I understand you do not want a huge splurge of questions and I understand your busy. It would be awesome though! thank you!
SweatyPapi
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Previous

Return to Scripts Documentation (Titan Two)