This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
All Window's and Mac computers are supported by the Titan Two. The Titan Two can connect to a computer via controller output, or via HID output.
Console Polling Rate
Default and maximum USB polling rate supported by the console.
|USB Default||250Hz (4ms)|
|USB Maximum||1000Hz (1ms)|
Relevant information about the Xbox 360 controller protocol.
|USB Polling Interval||8ms|
Wired Connection (with Xbox One Controller)
- Provided Micro-USB cable.
- Xbox One Controller for authentication
USB Xbox One(requires the Xbox One controller plugged in for authentication).
- Connect any official Xbox One controller to
INPUT-Bon the Titan Two (for authentication);
- Connect the provided Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable to any available USB port on the Computer.
|Note: After the initial device enumeration and authentication, the official Xbox One controller can be removed from the Titan Two.|