Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Image
Apex Legends Gamepack.
Documentation: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ex_legends
ConsoleTuner Support Team
User avatar
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army
 
Posts: 19213
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Deadlincon » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello,

I have some doubts about the gamepack values, like hold time, release time, anti recoil pull force and etc

What's the best values to have the most efficient anti recoil in the weapons ? Someone already try different values?

If someone tried, please share the results, what the best values for each weapon
User avatar
Deadlincon
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Mad » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Deadlincon wrote:What's the best values to have the most efficient anti recoil in the weapons ? Someone already try different values?

Values are personal preference and based on other factors such as sensitivity, you need to find what works for you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby medman50 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:48 pm

Is there a way to configure the gamepack for swapped triggers? I play better with ADS=LB and FIRE=RB
This is on PS4
Thank you
User avatar
medman50
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Mad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:58 pm

medman50 wrote:Is there a way to configure the gamepack for swapped triggers? I play better with ADS=LB and FIRE=RB
This is on PS4
Thank you

You can do this with the input translator in the controller remapper section.

Gtuner>File>New>New Input Translator

Under controller remapper switch the buttons around (Press F1 in Gtuner to get a list of button names)

Save and install it to the same memory slot as the gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby medman50 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:23 pm

Mad wrote:
medman50 wrote:Is there a way to configure the gamepack for swapped triggers? I play better with ADS=LB and FIRE=RB
This is on PS4
Thank you

You can do this with the input translator in the controller remapper section.

Gtuner>File>New>New Input Translator

Under controller remapper switch the buttons around (Press F1 in Gtuner to get a list of button names)

Save and install it to the same memory slot as the gamepack.


Thank you so much mad. I appreciate the support. This game has become fun again. thank you :smile0517:
User avatar
medman50
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Dima1 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Can someone tell me what’s means all weapons values,it’s first what I can click in Gamepack settings,it’s for gamepad or mnk?
User avatar
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Mad » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Dima1 wrote:Can someone tell me what’s means all weapons values,it’s first what I can click in Gamepack settings,it’s for gamepad or mnk?

When you click this button the recommended anti-recoil and rapid fire values will be set for you.

It will work for both controller and mnk :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Dima1 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:00 pm

If I click it right now it’s will be great for regular controller?And if I will use your settings but will turn off rapid fire antirecoil will be like with rapid or not?
User avatar
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Dima1 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Oh and can you say me in game settings plz?
User avatar
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Next

Return to Gamepack Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests