TITAN TWO

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TITAN TWO

Postby ugr3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi all, am new in this forum.
I'm interested for this device, would you give me good reasons to buy it?
I only play battle royale and fps, I already have xim apex ..
I'm very interested for the scripting part ..
I need to know, the gamepack scripts and other scripts, are they for free or i have to pay?
Where can I see them or download?
It's a complex device to use?
Can I create my own script without problems? and are they hard to do?
Thank you very kind
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: TITAN TWO

Postby xb1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:22 pm

For fortnite Battle Royale, Alan Mcgregor’s script can be dragged and dropped onto a titan two memory slot, then customized at the interactive configuration in Gtuner IV—the software for the T2 device

It’s benefits include ADS spam, auto aim, enhanced aim assist, custom build timings, first weapon draw out of build mode, rapid fire choices like at rapid fire or burst fire, one button traps, change materials without going into build mode, ability to do PC build style on console

All the scripts I’ve seen are free

It does work with Xim Apex kB+mouse

The device can be as simple or complex as you like, whether you drag and drop
a script that’s simple, or create one from scratch I’d say that’s complex
But I’ve never made my own, I just use Alan McGregor’s great updates

But be forewarned, a lot of us on Xbox one and PS4 are experiencing controller disconnects
Meaning the device works great WHEN it is working, but be ready to unplug and replug your controller every few minutes. It’s not universal if you’re lucky, but even all by itself the T2 can have a lot of reauthentication disruptions, so adding a xim KB+M you’ll want a 7.5V 2A power supply (forgot the plug dimensions: will add in later with an edit), and the usb cables from the T2 connection kit
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:55 pm

xb1 wrote:..snip...
But be forewarned, a lot of us on Xbox one and PS4 are experiencing controller disconnects
Meaning the device works great WHEN it is working, but be ready to unplug and replug your controller every few minutes. It’s not universal if you’re lucky, but even all by itself the T2 can have a lot of reauthentication disruptions, so adding a xim KB+M you’ll want a 7.5V 2A power supply (forgot the plug dimensions: will add in later with an edit), and the usb cables from the T2 connection kit

I don't know how you define "a lot" if you don't know how many T2 are out there and how many of them have trouble with it.

I own two T2 (with bluetooth module/expansion pack), one since early beta, have been using them with a PS4 and now with a PS4 pro without big problems or disconnect troubles like *some* people seems to have.
I own PS4 controller only (new ones ps4pro ds4v2 and older versions) and never had any reauthentication problems. Works fine wireless and wired.

I can't tell about cross over usage problems, like playing with xb1 controller on PS4, as I have never done that.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ugr3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Scachi wrote:
xb1 wrote:..snip...

I don't know how you define "a lot" if you don't know how many T2 are out there and how many of them have trouble with it.

I own two T2 (with bluetooth module/expansion pack), one since early beta, have been using them with a PS4 and now with a PS4 pro without big problems or disconnect troubles like *some* people seems to have.
I own PS4 controller only (new ones ps4pro ds4v2 and older versions) and never had any reauthentication problems. Works fine wireless and wired.

I can't tell about cross over usage problems, like playing with xb1 controller on PS4, as I have never done that.

Ty very much for fast and esaustive reply..
So if i want to use with xim apex what things of kit i need? Or its enough the standard t2 ? Ty
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby xb1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:25 pm

I define a lot
As all three I have owned
And based on the number of disconnecting threads in console tuner forums, Xim Apex forums, YouTube comments asking for help on similar issues, and amazon reviews

Of course I don’t know the total numerator denominator and ratio of affected units

But over half the non-pinned recent threads on this first page are about freezes, disconnects, and constant reauthentications, so it’s obviously significant and not zero

Congrats on having two that work
Can you use your knowledge, expertise or luck to help us that don’t have flawlessly working units?

I don’t understand why you use “some” in quotation marks sarcastically
I’ve bought three T2s waiting, hoping for just one to work without constant disruptions
I bought three connection kits and one expansion kit, a second apex
And extra controllers, while reading tons of threads to trouble shoot and isolate each component in the chain only changing one thing at a time

Just do a search of disconnect on these forums and you’ll see many people have the same issue
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:42 pm

I am sorry, that wasn't meant to be sarcastically. It was meant to point out my own rating of how many are affected by this issue.
Three of three is a lot for you. One person of 100 is not a lot for me. That is my opinion, you have yours and that is fine.

I still think that the chance for 3 of 3 is almost impossible.
This makes me think even more that this is somehow setup related. No idea if this depends on xbox hardware version, controller type, xbox settings, configuration, power/voltage of the home power network or whatever.

The good news is it doesn't matter what I think of it. I am just an end user, no staff member of consoletuner. My opinion doesn't matter at all. It has no effect at all on how fast the consoletuner staff will be working on fixing this issue or anything.

I am sure J2kbr/Consoletuner staff is working on it as fast they can.
That is one reason why I am a happy T2 user. My own experience is that every issue and feature requests are taken seriously.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby xb1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:51 am

After four devices and $300
I finally have a peach
Got a brand new controller and ANKER cable
And this gently used eBay T2 has worked uninterrupted for hours straight
Powering a xim KB+M without even needing the power supply

I’m very happy and won’t be humbugging the forums
Unfortunately my other devices from amazon and eBay don’t work, Ceteris paribus—just changing T2s and leaving everything else constant, but oh well

After running all these devices, combinations of changing equipment one piece at a time, I’m up and running with a new device on firmware 0.1.98.60 (scared to change it)
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby xb1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 am

I mean I could make a YouTube video or take another imgur photo proving the activity of the lemons vs the peach.
But let’s say this we’re a binomial distribution of p=0.99 success and 1-p = 0.01 failure

The chances of 3 out of 4 failure is one in a quarter million
And 2 out of 3 failures is three in ten thousand

So long odds, I’d reject a null of disconnects happening at or fewer than one out of one hundred

But it’s cool now when other people have the same issue as me on forums, xim forums, Amazon, and YouTube comments; I can be a member of the smug elect bragging that I have at least one with no issues
xb1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Blow » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:55 pm

xb1 wrote:For fortnite Battle Royale, Alan Mcgregor’s script can be dragged and dropped onto a titan two memory slot, then customized at the interactive configuration in Gtuner IV—the software for the T2 device

It’s benefits include ADS spam, auto aim, enhanced aim assist, custom build timings, first weapon draw out of build mode, rapid fire choices like at rapid fire or burst fire, one button traps, change materials without going into build mode, ability to do PC build style on console

All the scripts I’ve seen are free

It does work with Xim Apex kB+mouse

The device can be as simple or complex as you like, whether you drag and drop
a script that’s simple, or create one from scratch I’d say that’s complex
But I’ve never made my own, I just use Alan McGregor’s great updates

Where is this script you speak of for xim apex.
Blow
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Blow wrote:Where is this script you speak of for xim apex.

https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w452
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan Two Device