Posts Tagged ‘Touchpad’
Titan One Updates:
- Added full support for the touchpad on PS4
- GPC VM: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- USB Device: Added support for Set/Clear Remote Wakeup transactions
- USB Host: Fix rare memory alignment error when resubmitting active transfers
- Added support for the new Horipad 4 Touchpad controller (PS4 controller, AU)
- Added support for PowerA Mini (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Hori Pad One (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Xbox One Special Forces controllers (AU)
- Fix startup tab not working if “Remember last session” is enabled
- GPC new function: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- GPC Editor: Close shortcuts (Ctrl+W and Ctrl+Shit+W)
- GPC Editor: Change active script with mouse wheel (tab control must have focus)
The Combo Magick plugin automates the creation of combo sequences by reading the controller inputs and converting this data into GPC code. The code optimization is focused in minimize the code size, but ensuring that all events are reproduced faithfully. The algorithm automatically identifies the beginning and end of the sequence of commands executed in the controller. You can include (or exclude) the data from accelerometers.
Now also think of the potential here – let’s say you have a modded controller from a company that says their Jitter mod is one of a kind and impossible to copy and no one else has it. With Combo Magick you can record it and convert to an editable GPC script in seconds!